Welcome Climate Controlled Storage shoppers! We’ve hand-picked a list of our top storage units that are perfect for businesses.
Seattle Climate Controlled Storage Facilities Near You
Where can I get the best climate-controlled storage near me?
Whether you’re relocating, downsizing, or are just in need of a temporary storage solution, there are several reasons why you should consider getting a climate-controlled storage unit rather than one without climate control.
Continue reading to learn more about the benefits of climate-controlled storage units or get in touch with Seattle Sodo Storage to learn more about our climate-controlled storage Seattle solutions.
Benefits Of Using Temperature Controlled Storage Units
Temp-controlled storage units come with a number of benefits.
Whether you’re considering climate-controlled storage units for a short-term period or for an indefinite period of time, here are some of the reasons why you should consider renting a climate-controlled storage unit instead of a storage unit that isn’t climate-controlled.
- Your belongings are not at risk of being damaged by extreme temperatures (such as freezing weather or intense humidity).
- Temperature-controlled storage units are often equipped with air circulation features that keep the air fresh and prevent the unit from becoming musty.
- Climate-controlled storage units are well insulated and thus less susceptible to getting dust and other debris inside of them.
- Another benefit of choosing climate control storage units is that they give you increased peace of mind knowing that your belongings are not at risk of climate damage.
What Items Need a Temperature Controlled Storage Unit?
What items require AC storage units?
If you are trying to decide whether or not it’s worth it for you to get storage units that are climate-controlled, here is a list of items that should be stored in air-conditioned storage units.
- Electronics, including computers, TVs, laptops, cameras, hard drives, printers, etc.
- Home appliances such as a Vitamix, KitchenAid, microwave oven, etc.
- Certain fabrics (especially leather and delicate fabrics that could be damaged by extreme temperatures).
- Books, office supplies, and important documents.
- Musical instruments (stringed instruments and instruments made out of wood especially require climate-controlled storage facilities).
- Cassettes tapes, vinyl records, DVDs, and CDs all should be stored in a climate-controlled unit to ensure that they don’t warp, melt, or become damaged.
Storage Services We Offer:
Why Choose Our Climate Controlled Self Storage Seattle Facility
Why should you trust Seattle Sodo Storage with your storage needs?
Here at Seattle Sodo Storage, we have our priorities straight. We understand what each Seattle resident is looking for in a storage unit partner and we would like to offer the most convenient solution to your storage needs.
Some of the advantages of using one of Seattle Sodo Storage’s units include:
- Maximal security. Our storage facilities are equipped with video surveillance and door alarms to give you peace of mind and ensure that that your belongings are maximally safe.
- Friendly staff. Our storage facility staff love what they do! They are passionate about making sure that every Seattleite who rents one of our units has all of their storage questions answered.
- Flexible leases. Seattle Sodo Storage aims to be the flexible solution to your storage rental needs. Our leases are month by month so that you don’t have to make any sort of commitment in case your plans change and you need the unit for a longer or shorter period of time.
- Clean facilities. At Seattle Sodo Storage, we pride ourselves on keeping our storage facilities pristinely clean and maintained. Our goal is to make you comfortable and we do this by always making sure that upkeep is a regular part of our routine.
- Storage unit options. Seattle Sodo Storage offers a wide range of climate controlled storage unit options at varying sizes so that you can have a unit that meets your exact needs.
Our Storage Climate Controlled Options
Our storage unit climate controlled options include:
- Small closet: 5 feet x 5 feet
- Large closet: 5 feet x 10 feet
- Bedroom: 10 feet x 10 feet
- Small garage: 10 feet x 15 feet
- Standard garage: 10 feet x 20 feet
- Contractor supplies: 10 feet x 10 feet
- Business inventory: 10 feet x 20 feet
Rent Climate Controlled Storage Units Near Me
So where can I find the best climate-controlled self-storage units near me? At Seattle Sodo Storage!
Here at Seattle Sodo Storage, we offer pristine, climate-controlled storage units, customer-focused staff, and the reassurance that your valued belongings will remain safe and in optimal conditions.
Seattle Sodo Storage is proud to serve the Greater Seattle area and offer the best self storage facility to your storage needs. Get in touch with us today to speak with one of our staff members or pop by one of our facilities to receive a tour of our climate-controlled storage units.
Free Guide to Pain-Free Household Storage
Enter your information below to get instant access to this useful guide – full of handy tips that will save you time and money
Your information is 100% secure, we will never share it with anyone